Yag Butterfly is used both in the medical field as for the more experienced salon employees.
Butterfly is a Medical Q-Switched Nd Yag Laser for skin pigmentation
Specifications and work area of the Butterfly:
1. Medical Q-switched Nd YAG laser
2. Sapphire cooling system
3. Xenon lamp (Germany)
4. Laser tattoo removal
5. Laser pigment removal
The energy of Q-switched ND Yag laser is captured and absorbed by the blue and black melanin.
The melanin will become so small that it can be absorbed by the lymphatic system to be discharged from the body.
Tattoos and other pigmentation can thus be removed without damage to surrounding tissue.
The treatment is safe and convenient without downtime and side effects.
- For internal melanin: birthmarks, café au lait spots, lentigo (age or liver spots), skin pigmentation, remove fungus or nail fungus
- For externally applied melanin: like tattoos of body, eye-liner and eyebrows
- Hair Removal & Skin Rejuvenation
- 8.4 inch TFT color touch screen, comfortable and elegant
- Ceramic handpiece design, avoid burning even with long working hours
- Accurate infrared indication light makes the position of the treatment area clearer
- Sapphire cooling system assures continuous workability
- 1000W power, 1600mj energy ensures the best treatment result
- Xenon lamp German quality
- By the wheels easy to move around and displace
(Certificaat: CE SGS TUV)