T4 skin lifting & deep wrinkle removal
T4 skin lifting & deep wrinkle removal is a machine that uses the Thermage procedure.
Thermage treatments is an energy-focused radio frequency energy with a body’s own “kick start” for a natural renewal process.
Like most smart technologies the process is fairly simple.
It is a combination of heat energy for the treatment of deep tissues and cooling effects for providing better comfort and protection of the skin surface.
The latest evolution in Thermage is patented Comfort Pulse Technology.
Gentle vibrations – interspersed with cooling – making the Thermage treatment is even more comfortable.
Field of application:
01) instant lift and tighten the skin
02) anti-aging for the face, neck and eyes
03) Skin whitening and minimize pores
04) reduction of orange skin (cellulite)
05) promotes skin tightening
06) stimulates metabolism and improves circulation
07) helps repair scarring and minimize wrinkles
08) replenishing moisture
09) reducing water and excess fat
10) helps remove stretch marks (striae)
11) collagen production improves
12) helps to remove toxins such as lead and mercury in skin
13) be used on all skin types including sensitive skin
1) Patented monopolar Heating
Thermage is to use any device with monopolar capacitive coupled radio frequency (RF) energy to tighten skin contour.
The patented technology means deep, uniform volumetric heating that can not supply other systems.
Light–based devices and other RF technologies treat superficial skin layers.
Thermage penetrates deep into the dermis and may reach the subcutaneous tissue.
The fibrous septum returns the path of least resistance for the energy, allowing selective heating of septum growth and collagen for 3D-tightening.
2) Unique treatment Tips
The Thermage system includes a selection of treatment tips for different body areas, skin conditions and desired results.
One reason which these tips are so effective is the patented invention of capacitive coupling.
This technology distributes RF energy evenly over the surface of the tip, rather than at the edge of the electrodes.
The result is a controlled and consistent supply of heat in a targeted volume of tissue.
3) Patented integrated cooling
The Thermage system has a patented method for integrated cooling.
During the procedure comes precisely controlled cooling to the membrane of the Thermage treatment tip.
This technology allows a reverse thermal lapse which heats the deeper tissues at a higher temperature, while it protects the epidermis.
Certificates: CE / TUV / SGS / ISO13485