Massage oil with Argan oil naturel
Massage oil with Argan oil naturel or Orange.
Looking for a rich, nutritious 100% natural massage oil (with a subtle odor take Orange)?
Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, Omega 6 and 9, phenols, proteins, squalene, sterols, carotenoids and ferulic acid.
Massage oil with Argan Oil is one of the most caring and nutritious oils available.
That is, apart from relaxation and pain relief, the goal; Take care, nourish and protect the skin during massage.
Argan oil is fat but not too greasy, does not contain synthetic substances, which makes it tolerated by the most sensitive skin types.
The massage oil is pleasantly warm upon contact with the body which makes it an excellent massage oil.
Benefits of massage oil with Argan oil
Argan oil is a very nice massage oil.
More and more professional masseurs switch to using this 100% natural, effective oil.
Argan oil penetrates deep into the skin and contributes to a calming and soothing massage.
A massage with Argan oil relaxes the muscles, stimulates blood flow and provides relief with stiff muscles and joints.
The great power of Argan oil is that it contains substances that work anti-inflammatory.
Massage with Argan oil helps to alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and pain by arthritis or rheumatism.
(Optional, Argan oil for consumption is used to reduce pain and improve mobility in rheumatic complaints)
How to use the massage oil during massage?
The argan oil massage oil can be used at any time of the day.
The roadmap is as follows:
- Apply the massage oil to the body part to be massaged
- Optionally, heat the oil between the palms
- Divide the oil already massaging over the skin
- Make massive (circular) movements with your fingers across the skin to allow the oil to penetrate into the skin
- Wait (after massage) at least five minutes before getting dressed up to allow the (redundant) oil to completely move into the skin.