C6 hyperpigmentation laser
C6 hyperpigmentation laser is a cosmetic Q-Switched Nd: YAG Laser for hyperpigmentation.
What is hyperpigmentatie?
Pigment also called melanin gives color to hair, the iris of the eye and to the skin.
In case of hyperpigmentation, there is a buildup of skin pigment, this creates dark spots on the skin.
Hyperpigmentation is a common complaint and further consequence of the aging process.
What are the causes of hyperpigmentation?
- Sun exposure is the number one cause of hyperpigmentation as melanin acts as a skin-own sunscreen.
- Hormonal influences provide for a particular form of hyperpigmentation such as the pregnancy mask (melasma).
- Medications and cosmetics
- Response to an inflammatory reaction (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
Cause is a result of skin damage or inflammation, such as a cut, burn, chemical exposure and acne.
- The result of disease
Such as auto-immune, stomach / intestine, and vitamin metabolische- disorders, side effects (hormone treatments, chemotherapy, antibiotics, etc.)
- Removing pigmentation (sun spots, birth marks, or Archipelago Mongolian spot)
- Face: Skin rejuvenation, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles, skin color retrieval
- Treatment epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions
Applications and advantages C6:
- Great and easy applicability thanks to the articulated arm
- Highly effective and quick treatment method
- Low optical loss, low maintenance, high stability and long life
- 12,1 TFT touch LCD, luxury and suitable for use in every corner
- Compact laser module with high integration
- Effective and fast treatment-single-pulse
- Multi-spot size 1-7 mm is suitable for a large number of treatment parameters,
(Certificate: CE 3C SGS TUV IS- 9001)